As a Syracuse University graduate from the past 10 years, you’re part of an energetic community of young alumni who are making a difference all over the world. Through your work, volunteer efforts, and day-to-day actions, you’re bringing to life all you learned at SU.
Make an Impact: Give Back
How has SU changed your life? Did a certain class open your eyes to a new career path? Did you have an opportunity to study abroad? What about the lifelong friendships you formed? And all those games at the Dome?
You can help make that kind of impact on the lives of current students by making an annual gift to The Fund for Syracuse. Why should you give now–especially when you’re just starting out? There are a lot of good reasons:
- You can change a life. You can help current students have a bright future by making sure they have the same great experiences you had at SU.
- It’s a way to honor the community that helped you succeed. By giving back, you’re thanking your professors, mentors, and everyone else at SU who made you who you are today.
- You can support any part of SU that’s meaningful to you. Your school or college. The SU Libraries. Hendricks Chapel. Athletics. Wherever your heart lies, you can be a part of its future by giving today.
- It feels good. You get that warm, fuzzy feeling that comes with doing something good for others. Plus, you’ll be recognized online in the Generation Orange Honor Roll and SU’s Report of Donors.
- It’s easy. Give online, by phone, or by mail. It doesn’t have to be a lot–your participation is what matters.
Think your gift can’t make a difference? Think again. Every gift–whether it’s $20, $44, or $100–enables us to provide today’s students with the same opportunities you had at SU. So don’t wait any longer. Give now!