How Giving Makes a Difference
Yes, Your Gift Really Matters
Giving to the Class of 2018 Giving campaign can make a difference right now to you and every other SU student on campus.
Here are just a few things it can do:
- Support the more than $260 million in student scholarships SU provides.
- Bring renowned speakers and visiting artists to campus.
- Support the operating budgets of student organizations.
- Fund student awards that pay for travel and conference opportunities.
- Support our Syracuse University Abroad centers all over the world.
- Pay entry fees for student competitions.
- Provide new technology in classrooms, laboratories, and libraries.
- Pay for subscriptions to scholarly journals.
- Provide funds for deans to use where support is needed most.
As you can see, giving has a major impact. Give to the Class of 2018 Giving campaign today!