Class of 2018 Giving
Support the Part of SU You Love Most!
What is it about SU that’s made a difference in your life? A cutting-edge academic program? An awesome professor? A much-needed scholarship? A fabulous semester abroad?
You can help other SU students have that same great experience. Just support whatever part of SU means the most to you with a gift to the Class of 2018 Giving campaign.
How much should you give? We suggest $20.18, but give whatever you feel comfortable with. Does your gift matter? Absolutely! Tuition covers only about 80% of the true cost of an SU education. Your gift helps close that gap. In fact, in 2015-16, gifts of $144 or less totaled more than $1.1 million!
Support senior class giving, and you’ll be able to show your generosity at Commencement with a special orange, white, and silver cord to wear with your cap and gown.
If you made a gift of $20.18 or more on or before the deadline (May 4) and need to pick up your cord, please visit one of the following locations. Friday, May 11 (8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.), is the last day to pick up your cord.
- Architecture students: See Sherry Hayes, Room 204, Slocum Hall.
- Education students: See Angela Flanagan, Room 250, Huntington Hall.
- Falk College students: See Kate Veley, Room 420, White Hall.
- iSchool students: See Julie Walas, Room 343, Hinds Hall.
- College of Law students, pick up your cord in Suite 402, Dineen Hall.
- VPA students: See Mike Grannis, Room 215, Crouse College.
- Whitman School students: See Alison Kessler, Suite 426, Whitman, 10 a.m.–noon. Please email Alison at firstname.lastname@example.org to make arrangements.
- Other schools: Pick up your cord at the Women’s Building, Suite 100.