The Joseph I. Lubin Society
Members of the Lubin Society have committed to making a minimum unrestricted gift of $10,000 per year for four years* and a minimum onetime pledge of $20,000 to a capstone gift**, which may be paid over three to five years. See how it works.
As leaders in the Syracuse University community, Lubin Society parents enjoy a high level of engagement and recognition, including:
- A comprehensive fiscal-year impact statement.
- Opportunities to personally engage with the Chancellor and other University leaders.
- Invitations to a welcome reception at the Chancellor’s residence during Family Weekend, exclusive regional events, and a recognition event in New York City.
- A family invitation to the University’s Carrier Dome suite for at least one football game.
- Reserved seating for Commencement.
- Elite-level donors receive priority access to room reservations at the Sheraton Syracuse University Hotel for Family Weekend, Orange Central, and Commencement, as well as priority access to basketball and lacrosse tickets for those donors who join the Orange Club.
* Annual giving may be directed to The Fund for Syracuse, the dean’s fund of a particular college, or the Syracuse University Libraries. For those parents interested in athletics, a portion of their giving can be directed to the Orange Club. Please visit cuse.com for details on the Orange Club point system.
** The capstone gift may be directed to a variety of endowment or building projects, including the Student Enrichment Fund, a special priority of Chancellor Kent Syverud.