The Joseph I. Lubin Society
Members of the Lubin Society have committed to making a minimum unrestricted gift of $5,000 per academic year.* While they don’t have volunteering or fundraising obligations, members are encouraged to explore a number of ways to get involved with the University. Members also agree to consider additional philanthropic opportunities during their tenure, including a senior family capstone gift** which may be paid over three to five years. See how it works.
As leaders in the Syracuse University community, Lubin Society parents enjoy a high level of engagement and recognition, including:
- A comprehensive fiscal-year impact statement.
- Opportunities to personally engage with the Chancellor and other University leaders.
- Invitations to a welcome reception during Family Weekend, exclusive regional events, and a Society celebration in New York City.
- A family invitation to the University’s Carrier Dome suite for at least one football or basketball game.
- Reserved seating for Commencement.
* Annual giving may be directed to The Fund for Syracuse, the dean’s fund of a particular college, or the Syracuse University Libraries. For those parents interested in athletics, a portion of their giving can be directed to the Orange Club. Please visit cuse.com for details on the Orange Club point system.
**The senior family capstone gift may be directed to a class naming project or a variety of endowment and building needs.