Why Should Foundations Partner with SU?
Syracuse University has established strong relationships with both local and national foundations–and no more so than in the past few years. What is driving these mutually beneficial partnerships?
- Visionary leadership. Chancellor Cantor’s belief in Scholarship in Action has made SU a powerful force, engaging people in ways that are transforming lives–and society–for the better.
- Academic excellence. Our 11 schools and colleges house renowned experts and some of the nation’s top-ranked programs, including the number-one schools of entrepreneurship, information systems, and public affairs, and top-tier schools of public communications and international relations
- A focus on innovation. Exciting discoveries are taking place in 30 different research centers across our campus. They explore such wide-ranging and diverse areas as environmental and energy systems, software engineering, biomaterials, human policy, supply chain management, and global affairs.
- An impressive track record. The Ewing Marion Kauffman Foundation. The Carnegie Corporation. Say Yes to Education, Inc. The Levy, Mellon, Ford, Luce, and Hearst foundations. All have awarded significant grants to SU, recognizing our ability to reach beyond our campus borders and incite real, lasting, and positive change in the community, the region, and the world.
- A responsive, full-time staff. Our Foundation Relations staff is ready to work with you to match your goals with Syracuse University’s world-class faculty experts, state-of-the-art facilities, and diverse capabilities.