Connect with SU’s Resources
Syracuse University’s Corporate Relations staff can match our faculty’s extensive research and development resources with your organization’s goals.
We’ll help you identify your objectives, bring together the right people, develop an action plan, and implement collaborative and sponsored research and technology transfer projects.
In addition, there are a number of other ways your corporation can benefit from connecting with SU, including:
- The ability to recruit and hire bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral degree graduates.
- Cooperative education and internship placements in a wide variety of disciplines.
- Customized continuing education and degree programs, both on and off campus.
- Executive participation on advisory boards, at special University events, or as loaned executives.
- Facilitated vending, where SU is a corporate customer or product-demonstration site.
- Corporate philanthropy in support of company and University goals and priorities.