Giving has different meanings for different groups of people.
- For Generation Orange, alumni who have graduated in the past 10 years, it’s a way to give back to the university that’s prepared them to make their mark in the world.
- For reunion classes, it’s a way to celebrate both their accomplishments and their milestones.
- For students, it’s a first step on what will most likely be a life’s journey of philanthropy.
- For parents, it’s a way to ensure that their sons and daughters–and all SU students–continue to experience all Syracuse University has to offer.
- For our regional alumni, it’s a way to help students especially from their regions.
- For faculty and staff, it’s a natural extension of the caring, dedication, and commitment they display every day as the heart of the SU family.
- For corporations, it’s a way to advance their organizations’ goals while doing good for others.
- For foundations, it’s a way to incite positive change in the community, the region, and the world.
What they all share is a desire to make a difference–and the belief that Syracuse University has a vital role to play in making that impact a reality.